Disinfecting your hands when you arrive in a public place has become a reflex for everyone.
With a nice perfume and a moisturizing gel that leaves the hands soft, it’s even better!
The Rainbow Station transforms this new everyday reflex into a fun and enjoyable experience.
The Rainbow Station service has been developed to answer to existing solutions problems that are on the market and includes:
- Provision of Rainbow Stations,
- Biocidal gel (EN14476) "Cosmic Juice"" with citrus zest and moisturizer,
- Sending the gel as soon as necessary (9.5L tank capacity),
- Maintenance (preventive / curative) so that the service is always functional,
- troubleshooting and replacement in case of problems,
- Monitoring the uses of the service to optimise restocking and limit on-site stocks.
The Rainbow Station provides a qualitative and perennial response to this new use (washing hands when arriving in a public place) that will stay in time.
It distributes the gel of the brand “Merci Handy” (perfumed and moisturizing) which really encourages to wash hands. This hydroalcoholic gel is composed of 70% alcohol; it is Bactericide, Levuricide and Virucide.
Through its screen, the Rainbow Station interacts with visitors and warmly welcomes them.
The machine is connected, which allows us to follow the uses, send you the gel when you need it and warn you when it needs to be filled: no stock, no permanent check and the guarantee of always having gel in the machines.
With the perfect control of the distributed doses, our Rainbow Station avoids any loss of gel, limits cleaning and thus consumes much less than a conventional terminal, which allows to optimize its cost.